Grizzlies, Glaciers, Tipis, Lakes, Mountain Peaks, wineries and more… this trip has it all!
Free Lake Louise Sightseeing Gondola & Buffet Lunch (included) - considered the Best Grizzly Bear Viewing and Scenery in the Canadian Rockies, as well as wine tasting in the Okanagan Valley!
Duration: 4 Days, 3 Nights
Meeting/Pickup Location: 999 Canada Place Way, Vancouver, in front of the Pan Pacific hotel between Howe Howe Street and Burrard Street.
- 3 night’s accommodation including 1 night right in the town of Banff based on quad occupancy (upgrades available)
- Deluxe coach transportation
- Experienced, friendly and fun tour guide
- 5 Meals - Daily breakfast, 1 buffet lunch, 1 BBQ dinner
- Admission to Lake Louise Sightseeing Gondola!
- Winery tour and tasting in the Okanagan Valley
- Traditional campfire where you will roast marshmallows & learn how to make s'mores
- All taxes and park passes
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen (weather) conditions.
- Depart Vancouver at 7:15am (please arrive by 7:00am)
- Entertainment, games & sightseeing through the Fraser Valley and Okanagan Valley
- Enjoy a winery tour and tasting
- Travel through Glacier National Park and stop at Roger’s Pass
- Check into your hotel in Golden, which features an indoor pool with waterslide and First Nations Tipi’s outside!
- Enjoy a true Canadian experience with a BBQ dinner, games, campfire & marshmallow roast amongst the Tipi’s, and try your hand at a game of horseshoes!
- Breakfast in the hotel (Included)
- Tour through Yoho and Banff National Parks
- Free time to explore Canada’s famous Lake Louise
- Visit beautiful Moraine Lake with the option to go canoeing for the more adventurous
- Buffet lunch then take the Lake Louise Gondola to the top of the mountain for what is considered the Best Grizzly Bear Viewing and Scenery in the Canadian Rockies
- Enjoy a wildlife drive through Bow Valley and a guided tour of the town of Banff
- Check into the hotel
- Free time for shopping on Banff Avenue, then join your guide for an evening at Banff’s famous nightclubs (18+ only)
- Breakfast in the hotel (included)
- Travel the Icefields Parkway, and visit Crowfoot Glacier & Bow Lake
- Option to take the world renowned SnoCoach on the Columbia Icefields
- Free time to explore the town of Jasper and have dinner there
- Check into your hotel in Valemount
- Enjoy the hotel amenities including an indoor pool
- Breakfast in the hotel (included)
- Option to go on the River Safari Bear Watching Tour
- Visit Spahat Falls and Othello Tunnels
- Return to Vancouver at approximately 7:30pm
ACTIVITY & ATTRACTION OPTIONS
We offer a variety of exciting activity and attraction options at discounted rates. Please refer to our reservation system at the time of booking for up to date prices of all activities and attractions.
Explore Banff with Banff Gondola
Ride to the top of Sulphur Mountain in Banff to experience a bird’s eye view of six mountain ranges. At the Banff Gondola, you’ll see more mountains in a moment than most people see in a lifetime. This exhilarating activity is a definite ‘must-do’ on your trip to the Canadian Rockies.
Combo Snocoach & Gondola
This package includes both the Banff Gondola and the Columbia Icefield Glacier Adventure for a discounted price.
Columbia Icefield Glacier Adventure
This tour takes visitors onto the surface of the Athabasca Glacier by Ice Explorer; a massive vehicle specially designed for glacial travel. An experienced driver-guide shares a wealth of fascinating information about glaciers, icefields and their impact on our environment during this one hour and 20 minute journey.
Bear Safari Tour