This is our original and most affordable tour; experience the best of the Rockies in 4 days for an amazing price! The Rocky Mountains are world renowned for their stunning scenery of emerald glacier lakes, impressive mountain ranges with glaciers and ice fields, and untouched wilderness. We pick up and return to Victoria, no need to come to Vancouver for the departure!
This amazing tour features the following highlights: endless sightseeing opportunities through one of the most beautiful areas of Canada; many chances to see wildlife (deer, elk, bighorn sheep & more!); amazing snow covered mountains & waterfalls; emerald lakes in Lake Louise and along the Ice Fields Parkway; and the quaint towns of Banff and Jasper. On this tour you will learn about Canadian heritage & traditions with your experienced tour guide and have FUN!
Duration: 4 Days, 3 Nights
Meeting/Pickup Location: Tours depart from Douglas and Broughton in front of the red church, downtown Victoria.
- 3 nights accommodation including 1 night right in the town of Banff!
- Deluxe coach transportation
- Videos, games, music and prizes
- Traditional campfire where you will roast marshmallows & learn how to make “s’mores”
- Friendly Canadian tour guide to make sure you have the best trip ever!
- 3.5 days of sightseeing
- Meals - 1 breakfast 1 BBQ dinner and Canadian games on the last night of the tour
- All taxes and park passes
Essential Info: WHAT TO BRING
- Swimsuit & towel for the heated pools and hot tubs
- 2 pieces of ID (passport recommended) to get into bars and clubs and extra spending money
- Good/comfortable walking shoes
- A jacket, clothing for 4 days, toiletries, etc
EMERGENCY NUMBER - If you are trying to reach our office outside of office hours please call: 778-847-3751
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen (weather) conditions.
- 5:30am - Depart downtown Victoria at Douglas and Broughton streets in front of the red church (regular tours)
- 7:00am - Ferry from Swartz Bay to Vancouver
- 9:00am – Board your Rocky Mountain Tour bus
- Enjoy a number of sights, such as: The Fraser Valley & Chilliwack, the “Canadian Desert” (Kamloops), Shuswap lake area and Sicamous
- Stop for food and sightseeing in Hope and Kamloops
- Check-in to the hotel in Revelstoke
- Option to join your guide for a party at the pub
- Depart Revelsoke in the morning
- Stop at Roger’s Pass
- Visit one the most famous Canadian Lakes – Lake Louise
- Visit Moraine Lake with the option to go canoeing for an additional cost (seasonal)
- Sightseeing tour in the town of Banff – among the highlights are visits to Banff Ave, Bow Falls and Banff Springs Hotel
- Option to visit Sulphur Mountain Gondola for amazing views
- Check into your hotel on Banff Avenue
- Free time in the evening for dinner and shopping or option to go to the Banff Hotsprings (additional cost)
- Option to join your guide for a party at the bar – enjoy VIP entrance with your DCT wrist band
- Breakfast in the hotel
- Wildlife drive along the Bow Valley Parkway
- Travel the Icefields Parkway and enjoy a number of sights, such as: Crowfoot Glacier & Bow Lake
- Visit Peyto Lake (seasonal)
- Tour through the Columbia Icefields and option take part in the world renowned SnoCoach tour (additional cost)
- Stop in the town of Jasper
- Check in to your hotel in Valemount
- BBQ dinner and traditional Canadian campfire & games (included)
- Enjoy Breakfast this morning and depart Valemount
- Option to go on a River Safari Bear Tour in Blue River this morning (seasonal)
- Lunch stop in Clearwater
- Rest stop in Hope
- Visit Othello Tunnels (seasonal)
- Return to Victora between 9:30 and 11:30pm (depends on traffic and conditions)
ACTIVITY & ATTRACTION OPTIONS
We offer a variety of exciting activity and attraction options at discounted rates. Please refer to our reservation system at the time of booking for up to date prices of all activities and attractions.
Explore Banff with Banff Gondola
Ride to the top of Sulphur Mountain in Banff to experience a bird’s eye view of six mountain ranges. At the Banff Gondola, you’ll see more mountains in a moment than most people see in a lifetime. This exhilarating activity is a definite ‘must-do’ on your trip to the Canadian Rockies.
No Map Found
Map currently unavailable