This tour provides a unique and truly Canadian experience with overnight stays at the beautiful Mike Wiegele Cabins in Blue River, the boutique Brewster Mountain Lodge in the heart of Banff and the Sutton Place in Revelstoke. You will enjoy 2 nights in Banff with more time to participate in exciting activities, and receive additional inclusions such as four breakfasts, a wine tour and tasting, dinner at Mike Wiegele Cabins, and an outdoor campfire & marshmallow roast in a beautiful lake-side wilderness setting.
- Sightseeing through Jasper, Banff, Glacier, and Yoho National Parks as well as the Fraser and Okanagan Valleys
- Visiting the following lakes: Lake Louise, Moraine Lake, Bow Lake, Peyto Lake, Malign Lake, and more!
- Abundance of wildlife viewing opportunities
- Fun and interactive experience with your guides and fellow guests
- Deluxe & unique accommodations
Duration: 5 Days, 4 Nights
Meeting/Pickup Location: Canada Place in downtown Vancouver located in front of the Port of Vancouver Cruise Ship Terminal
- 4 night’s accommodation including 2 nights right in the town of Banff
- Deluxe transportation
- Experienced, friendly and fun tour guide
- Daily breakfast and 1 dinner
- Winery tour and tasting
- Admission to Banff Hotsprings
- Traditional campfire where you will roast marshmallows & learn how to make "s'mores"
- All taxes
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen (weather) conditions.
- Depart downtown Vancouver at 9:00am (please arrive by 8:45am)
- Visit Spahat’s Falls & Dutch lake in Clearwater
- Option to go on the Bear Safari River Cruise
- Check into the beautiful log cabins at Mike Wiegele Resort
- Enjoy a BBQ dinner (included) followed by a campfire and marshmallow roast next to the lake in the forest setting
- Breakfast (included)
- Stop at Mt. Robson, the highest Peak in the Canadian Rockies
- Stop in the town of Jasper with the option to take the Malign Lake Cruise (additional cost)
- Travel the Icefields Parkway with a stop at the Columbia Icefields
- Option to enjoy the World Renowned Glacier Adventure and/or Glacier Sky Walk Tour (additional cost)
- Continue traveling the Icefields Parkway and enjoy sightseeing at Bow Lake & Peyto Lake
- Arrive in Banff and check into your hotel conveniently located in the centre of Banff townsite
- Evening at leisure
- Free time for shopping, sightseeing and dinner on Banff Avenue
- Option to join your guide for a party at the bar – enjoy VIP entrance with your DCT wrist band
- Breakfast in the hotel (included)
- Option to go on the Sulphur Mountain Gondola or hike to the top for amazing views of the Rockies
- Enjoy a tour of Banff townsite including Bow Falls, HooDoos, Banff Springs Hotel followed by a wildlife tour around the scenic lake Minnewanka
- Soak in the Banff Hotsprings (admission included)
- Free time for shopping, and sightseeing in Banff Avenue or participate in an exciting outdoor activity such as horseback riding, white water rafting, canoeing, hiking, caving, etc!
- Evening at leisure in Banff
- Option to join your guide for a party at the bar with VIP admission
- Breakfast (included)
- Explore beautiful Lake Louise
- Leisure time at Moraine Lake with the option to rent a canoe
- Travel through Roger’s Pass
- Check into the beautiful Sutton Place hotel at Revelstoke Mountain Resort
- Enjoy the resort amenities and option to join your guide at the pub for an end of tour party
- Breakfast (included)
- Visit Craigallechie and the Last Spike
- Travel through the Okanagan Valley
- Enjoy a wine tour and tasting at a winery
- Return to Vancouver at approximately 7:30pm
ACTIVITY & ATTRACTION OPTIONS
We offer a variety of exciting activity and attraction options at discounted rates. Please refer to our reservation system at the time of booking for up to date prices of all activities and attractions.
Bear Safari Tour
Maligne Lake Cruise
The Maligne Lake Cruise is an experience like no other. This interpretive tour has been declared the “Best Boat Cruise in Canada” by 8 million Reader’s Digest subscribers. You’ll be inspired by the beauty of Maligne Lake’s vibrant blue waters and by the stunning lofty peaks as you cruise to Spirit Island, a world-famous destination accessible only by boat.
Columbia Icefield Glacier Adventure
This tour takes visitors onto the surface of the Athabasca Glacier by Ice Explorer; a massive vehicle specially designed for glacial travel. An experienced driver-guide shares a wealth of fascinating information about glaciers, icefields and their impact on our environment during this one hour and 20 minute journey.
Columbia Icefield Discovery & Glacier Adventure with Glacier Skywalk
Explore Banff with Banff Gondola
Ride to the top of Sulphur Mountain in Banff to experience a bird’s eye view of six mountain ranges. At the Banff Gondola, you’ll see more mountains in a moment than most people see in a lifetime. This exhilarating activity is a definite ‘must-do’ on your trip to the Canadian Rockies.