On this two day tour, you will experience the best of a great American city, and have plenty of time for both sightseeing and shopping. With overnight accommodation at a hotel in downtown Seattle, continental breakfast and the services of a friendly Canadian Guide & driver, this package is the ultimate U.S. getaway.
This 2-day tour offers the following highlights: Seattle city tour including the Piers, the First Starbucks, Pike Place Market, Pioneer Square and Seattle Centre; shopping at the Premium Outlets Mall and endless evening options!
Duration: 2 Days, 1 Night
Meeting/Pickup Location: This tour departs from Canada Place, between the East and West Convention Cente in downtown Vancouver. The departure location is conveniently located within walking distance of the Waterfront Skytrain station, and close to many downtown hotels. Please arrive at the departure location 15 minutes prior to the departure time of your tour.
Included: Fun and experienced tour guide, comfortable coach transportation, border assistance, coupon booklet for the Seattle Premium Outlets, hotel accommodation, and breakfast.
Essential Info: You need $6 USD for the border processing fee. Please bring the exact amount Please bring your passport, which must be machine readable and valid for at least 6 months. If you forget to bring your passport or do not have proper documentation, refunds will not be given. Please not that times may vary due to waiting time at the USA/Canada border. We are not in control of how long the wait at the border may be and waiting times may be longer during the peak season. Please make sure you have a valid visa or that you are from a country that is part of the visa waiver program.You are responsible for bringing proper documentation. You will not receive a refund if you do not bring your travel documents.
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen (weather) conditions.
- Depart Canada Place at 7:15am (please arrive 15 minutes early)
- Shop for great bargains at the Seattle Premium Outlets
- Arrive in Seattle and check in to your downtown hotel - enjoy free time in the city
- Option to meet your guide to go for dinner and experience Seattle’s nightlife (drinking age 21+)
- Option to see a Major League Baseball Game for an additional price (select dates only)
- Continental breakfast at your hotel (included)
- Enjoy a guided city tour of Seattle including Pike Place Market, the Piers & the First Starbucks
- Option to visit the Space Needle or explore the Experience Music Project
- Free time for more sightseeing or shopping downtown
- Return to Vancouver at approximately 9:00pm
The route below is for illustration purposes only. Actual travel routes are subject to change and may vary due to road and weather conditions.