If you are a true nature lover and adventure seeker then this tour is for you! There is never “enough time” in Tofino so we decided to offer a longer tour option to enable our guests to have enough time to do everything! If you have the extra time and money we strongly suggest this 3-day tour!
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen (weather) conditions.
- Depart from Canada Place at 7:15am (Please arrive at 7:00am)
- Cruise through the beautiful Strait of Georgia
- Explore Englishman River Falls and view impressive waterfalls
- Visit the famous Coombs market where goats live on the roof
- Visit Cathedral Grove with giant Cedar trees
- Drive through Pacific Rim National Park Option to head out on a sunset whale watching tour
- Option to go into town and have dinner
- Walk to the beach for a bonfire where you can make s'mores for dessert (weather and fire restrictions permitting)
- Visit Long Beach, a surfer's paradise
- Explore the fishing village of Tofino Participate in an activity for which Tofino is famous such as surfing, whale watching, bear watching or kayaking
- Explore the rain forest while hiking the Wild Pacific Trail
- Enjoy a barbecue dinner at the hotel (included)
- More free time to explore the village or participate in one of the optional activities
- Depart Tofino in the afternoon Return to Vancouver at approximately 10:00 pm.
ACTIVITY & ATTRACTION OPTIONS
We offer a variety of exciting activity and attraction options at discounted rates. Please refer to our reservation system at the time of booking for up to date prices of all activities and attractions.
Jamie's Whale Watching
From April through November, there are over 200 'Resident' Gray whales that stay feeding in the waters around Tofino. Humpback whales are seen throughout our season, with the heaviest sightings in February and June through September.
Hot Springs Cove
Much like travelling to our west coast of Vancouver Island, the decision to take in the beauty of Hot Springs Cove is a very intentional - and very wise - decision. These untouched geothermal hot springs are situated in the Maquinna Provincial Park.
There’s nothing like catching your first wave, and once you stand up for the first time you’ll know the feeling; it’s pure stoke and smiles, and you’re instantly hooked. Come on out and learn to surf on the beautiful sandy beaches of Tofino with the fun and experienced crew at Surf Sisters. With over 100(!) combined years of teaching experience over 13 years, they have the skills and technique to take you from beginner to surfer in a safe and supportive environment. They are with you every step, giving you the tips and pointers you need to progress.
The route below is for illustration purposes only. Actual travel routes are subject to change and may vary due to road and weather conditions.