Rated as the top ski resort in North America, Whistler and Blackcomb Mountain Resorts are connected by the PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola, and ofer 8,171 acres of accessible terrain, more than 200 marked trails and incredible views! If you don't ski or board, no problem, you can participate in another activity or enjoy the 200 shops and 90 restaurants and bars. Whistler is a true winter wonderland!
- Travel the scenic sea-to-sky highway
- Whistler Blackcomb Mountain Resort
- $10 off the price of the tour with the purchase of a lift ticket!
- Discounts on equipment rentals, and other activities
- Après ski event with discounts on appies at Longhorn Saloon
- Awesome Tour Guide
Duration: 1 Day, 0 Night
Meeting/Pickup Location: 999 Canada Place in front of the Pan Pacific Hotel (in between Howe St. & Burrard St.)
- Deluxe coach transportation & awesome tour guide
- Assistance with arranging equipment rentals
- Coupon booklet and discount on optional activities
Essential Info: RECEIVE $10 OFF THE PRICE OF THE TOUR WITH THE PURCHASE OF A LIFT TICKET, ENTER liftticket IN COUPON CODE BOX TO RECEIVE $10 OFF
- Optional Activities should be booked for and paid in advance. You receive a discount booking in advance and we also can not guarantee availability if you wait to book the day of the tour
- The Learn to Ski / Learn to Ride package must be booked at least 72 hours in advance
- The Learn to Ski / Learn to Ride package is not available from December 17 - January 2 and February 11 - February 21.
- Please arrive at Canada Place no later than 6:45am. The bus will leave sharply at 7:00am, we do not give refunds and you can not go on another tour if you arrive late
- WARM clothes including gloves, toque, ski pants and warm jacket - temperatures can drop below -15 degrees! Ski Jacket, pants and gloves can be rented in advance
- Medical insurance card. If you require insurance, you can purchase this through Discover Canada Tours. Please call our office at 604-689-8128 for more information on this.
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen (weather) conditions.
- Depart Canada Place at 7:00am sharp, please arrive by 6:45am. The bus will depart right at 7:00am and will not wait if you are late. Arrive early to ensure you don't miss the bus!
- The fun adventure begins....as you travel along the Sea-to-Sky Highway
- Upon arrival in Whistler your guide will immediately get you set up with lift tickets, rentals and lessons so you can enjoy a full day on the amazing Whistler & Blackcomb Mountains
- 11:00am - For those not skiing / snowboarding, join your tour guide for a tour of Whistler Village. Then enjoy free time for lunch, sightseeing, or use the opportunity to participate in another fun winter activity which your guide can help you arrange
- 3:30pm - Meet your guide and friends for après-ski at the famous Longhorn Saloon. Received discounts on food with your green wrist band
- 5:00pm - Depart Whistler
- Return to Vancouver at approximately 7:30pm