Rated as the top ski resort in North America, Whistler and Blackcomb Mountain Resorts are connected by the PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola, and ofer 8,171 acres of accessible terrain, more than 200 marked trails and incredible views! If you don't ski or board, no problem, you can participate in another activity or enjoy the 200 shops and 90 restaurants and bars. Whistler is a true winter wonderland!
- Travel the scenic sea-to-sky highway
- Whistler Blackcomb Mountain Resort
- $10 off the price of the tour with the purchase of a lift ticket!
- Discounts on equipment rentals, and other activities
- Après ski event with discounts on appies at Longhorn Saloon
- Awesome Tour Guide
Duration: 1 Day, 0 Night
Meeting/Pickup Location: 999 Canada Place in front of the Pan Pacific Hotel (in between Howe St. & Burrard St.)
- Deluxe coach transportation & awesome tour guide
- Assistance with arranging equipment rentals
- Coupon booklet and discount on optional activities
Essential Info: RECEIVE $10 OFF THE PRICE OF THE TOUR WITH THE PURCHASE OF A LIFT TICKET, ENTER liftticket IN COUPON CODE BOX TO RECEIVE $10 OFF
- Optional Activities should be booked for and paid in advance. You receive a discount booking in advance and we also can not guarantee availability if you wait to book the day of the tour
- The Learn to Ski / Learn to Ride package must be booked at least 72 hours in advance
- The Learn to Ski / Learn to Ride package is not available from December 17 - January 2 and February 11 - February 21.
- Please arrive at Canada Place no later than 6:45am. The bus will leave sharply at 7:00am, we do not give refunds and you can not go on another tour if you arrive late
- WARM clothes including gloves, toque, ski pants and warm jacket - temperatures can drop below -15 degrees! Ski Jacket, pants and gloves can be rented in advance
- Medical insurance card. If you require insurance, you can purchase this through Discover Canada Tours. Please call our office at 604-689-8128 for more information on this.
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen (weather) conditions.
- Depart Canada Place at 7:00am sharp, please arrive by 6:45am. The bus will depart right at 7:00am and will not wait if you are late. Arrive early to ensure you don't miss the bus!
- The fun adventure begins....as you travel along the Sea-to-Sky Highway
- Upon arrival in Whistler your guide will immediately get you set up with lift tickets, rentals and lessons so you can enjoy a full day on the amazing Whistler & Blackcomb Mountains
- 11:00am - For those not skiing / snowboarding, join your tour guide for a tour of Whistler Village. Then enjoy free time for lunch, sightseeing, or use the opportunity to participate in another fun winter activity which your guide can help you arrange
- 3:30pm - Meet your guide and friends for après-ski at the famous Longhorn Saloon. Received discounts on food with your green wrist band
- 5:00pm - Depart Whistler
- Return to Vancouver at approximately 7:30pm
ACTIVITY & ATTRACTION OPTIONS
We offer a variety of exciting activity and attraction options at discounted rates. Please refer to our reservation system at the time of booking for up to date prices of all activities and attractions.
Learn to Ski Package 1 Day
The package includes 1 Day Learn to Ski Lift, Lesson & Rental!
Learn to Snowboard Package 1 Day
The package includes 1 Day Learn to Ride Lift, Lesson & Rental!
Ski High Performance Equipment Rental 1 Day
Whistler Ski High Performance Equipment Rental 1 Day SET!
Ski Regular Equipment Rental - 1 Day
Whistler Ski SET Regular Equipment Rental for 1 Day.
Snowboard High Performance Equipment Rental 1 Day
Whistler Snowboard SET High Performance Equipment Rental for 1 Day.
Snowboard Regular Equipment Rental 1 Day
Whistler Snowboard SET Regular Equipment Rental 1 Day!
Callaghan Cruiser SHARING
Callaghan Cruiser SINGLE
Wilderness Run SHARING
Wilderness Run SINGLE
5 ziplines, 4 treetop bridges, 2.5 - 3 hours This is our original tour and the one that made us famous with five incredible ziplines joined by a network of suspension bridges, boardwalks and trails. Stunning aerial vistas over Fitzsimmons Creek complete your eco-adventure. This tour is perfect for families, groups, and those who have never ziplined before.
5 ZIPLINES, 4 TREETOP BRIDGES, 2.5 - 3 HOURS PERFECT IF YOU'VE ZIPLINED BEFORE OR CRAVE AN ADRENALINE RUSH! Fly like an eagle over the Fitzsimmons Valley between Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains. This tour features five different ziplines, including a 2400 ft zipline with a 30-storey descent, perfect for anyone who wants a heart-pounding adventure! The first zipline launches from Olympic Station on Whistler mountain at an elevation of 1,000 meters. Experience spectacular panoramic views of Whistler & Blackcomb Mountains as you cross treetop suspension bridges and sky high viewing platforms that connect the ziplines in the old-growth rainforest. With lift access to the first zipline, this tour starts and ends right in the heart of Whistler Village.
Bungee Jumping 1st timer
Peak 2 Peak Tickets
The Peak 2 Peak Gondola is an engineering marvel that connects the incredible high alpine of Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains. Spanning 4.4 km and breaking three world records in the process, the gondola is a must-do while you are in Whistler.
Squamish Lil'wat Tickets
Visit the Squamish Lil'wat Cultural centre in Whistler, B.C. and learn of the indigenous peoples of the region. Museum and gift shop open daily!
1 Day - Pants Rental
1 Day - Jacket Rental
1 Day - Clothing Rentals - Full Set (Jacket, Pants)
1 Day - Gloves Rental
Tube Park Tickets 1hr
Entrance to the Tube Park in Whistler for 1hr and tubes included!
Tube Park Tickets 2hrs
Entrance to the Tube Park in Whistler for 2hrs and tubes included!
1 Day Lift Ticket
Full day lift ticket for Whistler Blackcomb mountains, including Peak 2 Peak gondola.