Located close to Kelowna in the Okanagan Valley, Big White is know for it's famous "champagne" powder and offers over 115 runs and 11 lifts. It is a great destination for all types of skiers and snowboarders, offering wide expansive terrain, light dry powder, and short lift lines.
Skiing, snow boarding, hot tub and fun parties!
Duration: 3 Days, 2 Nights
Meeting/Pickup Location: 999 Canada Place & Burnaby 8 Rinks
- Deluxe coach transportation
- 2-nights hotel accommodation
- 2-day lift ticket to Big White
- Saturday night VIP party
- Prizes and giveaways on the bus
- 50% off tube park pass with ice skating on the outdoor pond
- Awesome Guides
- Equipment Rentals - A 2-day rental package is available for an additional $80 which includes skis, poles & boots or snowboard and boots
- Lessons - You can add on 1 beginner lesson to your equipment rental package for an additional $25 (total of $105 for 2-day equipment rentals and lesson)
We have two departure locations - Canada Place in downtown Vancouver and Burnaby 8 Rinks. When booking the tour please make sure you select the location that you will be departing from.
The departure time listed may change. If it does change we will notify you closer to the departure date.
Early Bird Price and Discount for Non-Skiers
If you don't want to ski, no problem, you can still join the tour and receive $50 off! Just enter nolift in the coupon code box to get $50 off!
The advertised price is our Early Bird pricing which is valid for bookings made by November 11, 2016. After this date the price will increase by $50 so make sure to book early!
Jan. 13-15 Tour is off-mountain staying at the Holiday Inn Kelowna
The Holiday Inn is situated in the heart of Kelowna and features complimentary breakfast, and an indoor pool and waterslide. Room ammenities include: Private Bathroom, Hair Dryer, Mini Refrigerator, Microwave, Coffee Maker, Flat-screen TV, Work Desk with Lamp, Free Local Calls, Complimentary Coffee/Tea Supplies
Jan. 27-29 Tour is on-mountain staying at The Inn at Big White. Please note that there are strict hotel policies and if quite hours are not observed it could result in being evicted from the hotel. is
Hotel Amenities include: Ski-to/Ski-from Ski Access, Non-Smoking Rooms, Cable TV, Underground Parking, Heated Pool, Communal Laundry, Restaurant/Lounge, Conference Facilities, Fitness Facilities, Elevator, Ski Lockers, & is Wheelchair Accessible. Room Amenities include: Coffee Maker, Full Bathroom (Tub/Shower), Gas Fireplace, Microwave, Small Fridge, Telephone, Television, Toaster.
Each Superior room has one Queen bed & Murphy pull out bed or a sofa hide-a-bed & Murphy pull out bed
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen (weather) conditions.
- 2:30pm - Meet at Canada Place for a 3:00pm departure (please note the departure time is subject to change. If it does change we will notfiy you closer to the departure date)
- 3:45pm - Pick up at Burnaby 8 Rinks (for those being picked up here please arrive by 3:30, we will depart at 4:00pm sharp)
- Stop for dinner
- Arrive at Kelowna at approximately 10:30pm
- Arrive at Big White at approximately 11:30pm
- 9:00am - 3:30pm - Enjoy a full day of skiing / snowboarding!
- Optional lessons from 10:00am - 12:00pm (additional cost)
- 11:00am - If you want a mountain tour meet us at the top of the "Ridge Rocket" chair lift
- 4:30pm - Apres event
- 9:30pm - Night club event
- Check out of the hotel by 10:00am
- Enjoy another full day of skiing / snowboarding
- 3:30pm - Depart Big White
- 5:00pm - Dinner stop in West Kelowna
- Return to Burnaby at approximately 9:45pm and Vancouver at approximately 10:30pm