This is our original and most affordable tour; experience the best of the Rockies in just 4 days for an amazing price! The Rocky Mountains are world renowned for their stunning scenery of emerald glacier lakes, impressive mountain ranges with glaciers and ice fields, and untouched wilderness.
This amazing tour features the following highlights: endless sightseeing opportunities through one of the most beautiful areas of Canada; many chances to see wildlife (deer, elk, bighorn sheep & more!); amazing snow covered mountains & waterfalls; emerald lakes in Lake Louise and along the Ice Fields Parkway; and the quaint towns of Banff and Jasper. On this tour you will learn about Canadian heritage & traditions with your experienced tour guide and have FUN!
Duration: 4 Days, 3 Nights
Meeting/Pickup Location: This tour departs from Canada Place, between the East and West Convention Cente in downtown Vancouver. The departure location is conveniently located within walking distance of the Waterfront Skytrain station, and close to many downtown hotels. Please arrive at the departure location 15 minutes prior to the departure time of your tour.
- 3 nights accommodation including 1 night right in the town of Banff based on quad occupancy (upgrades are available)
- Deluxe coach transportation
- Videos, games, music and prizes
- Traditional campfire where you will roast marshmallows & learn how to make “s’mores”
- Friendly Canadian tour guide to make sure you have the best trip ever!
- 4 days of sightseeing
- Daily breakfast 1 BBQ dinner and Canadian games on the last night of the tour
- Cowboy Ranch Experience
- All taxes and park passes
Essential Info: This tour is actively promoted at ESL schools in Vancouver and therefore has a relatively high number of (international) students in the age of 18-30. During the bus rides the tour guide will organize a number of interactive games and activities to entertain the passengers.
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen (weather) conditions.
- 8:00am – Depart Vancouver
- Enjoy a number of sights, such as: The Fraser Valley & Chilliwack, the “Canadian Desert” (Kamloops), Shuswap lake area and Sicamous
- Stop on Kelowna for lunch and visit the beautiful Kalamaka Lake
- Check-in to the hotel in Revelstoke
- Option to join your guide for a party at the pub
- Depart Revelstoke in the morning
- Stop at Roger’s Pass
- Visit one the most famous Canadian Lakes – Lake Louise
- Visit Moraine Lake with the option to go canoeing for an additional cost (seasonal)
- Sightseeing tour in the town of Banff – among the highlights are visits to Banff Ave, Bow Falls and Banff Springs Hotel
- Option to visit Sulphur Mountain Gondola for amazing views (additional cost)
- Check into your hotel on Banff Avenue
- Free time in the evening for dinner and shopping or option to go to the Banff Hotsprings (additional cost)
- Option to join your guide for a party at the bar – enjoy VIP entrance with your DCT wrist band
- Breakfast in the hotel (included)
- Travel the Icefields Parkway and enjoy a number of sights, such as: Crowfoot Glacier & Bow Lake
- Visit Peyto Lake (weather permitting)
- Tour through the Columbia Icefields and option take part in the world renowned SnoCoach tour (additional cost)
- Stop in the town of Jasper
- Check in to your hotel in Valemount
- BBQ dinner and traditional Canadian campfire & games (included)
- Enjoy Breakfast this morning and depart Valemount
- Option to go on a River Safari Bear Tour in Blue River this morning
- Visit Spahat’s Falls & Dutch lake
- Lunch stop in Clearwater
- Visit Othello Tunnels (seasonal)
- Return to Vancouver at approximately 7:30pm
ACTIVITY & ATTRACTION OPTIONS
We offer a variety of exciting activity and attraction options at discounted rates. Please refer to our reservation system at the time of booking for up to date prices of all activities and attractions.
Explore Banff with Banff Gondola
Ride to the top of Sulphur Mountain in Banff to experience a bird’s eye view of six mountain ranges. At the Banff Gondola, you’ll see more mountains in a moment than most people see in a lifetime. This exhilarating activity is a definite ‘must-do’ on your trip to the Canadian Rockies.
Combo Snocoach & Gondola
This package includes both the Banff Gondola and the Columbia Icefield Glacier Adventure for a discounted price.
Columbia Icefield Glacier Adventure
This tour takes visitors onto the surface of the Athabasca Glacier by Ice Explorer; a massive vehicle specially designed for glacial travel. An experienced driver-guide shares a wealth of fascinating information about glaciers, icefields and their impact on our environment during this one hour and 20 minute journey.
Bear Safari Tour
The route below is for illustration purposes only. Actual travel routes are subject to change and may vary due to road and weather conditions.