On this tour you'll travel over 2,000 kilometers, leaving the Province of British Columbia to Alberta, and even cross a time-zone! You will spend 1 night and day in Banff, the most famous town in the Rockies and have a free day to try an exciting winter activity like skiing/boarding at Lake Louise, dog sledding or ice walking, or you can sleep in after a big night out on the town and enjoy the shops and sights of Banff.
- Sightseeing through the most beautiful parts of Canada
- Sleigh ride through a winter wonderland (included)
- Many chances to see wildlife (deer, elk, bighorn sheep & more!)
- Get the chance to ski or snowboard at Lake Louise Ski Resort or try other amazing winter activities!
- Amazing glaciers & waterfalls
- Breathtaking scenery in Lake Louise, Banff & Golden
- Learn about Canadian heritage & traditions with your Tour Guide
- Have FUN!!!
Duration: 4 Days, 3 Nights
Meeting/Pickup Location: 999 Canada Place, Vancouver
- 3-nights hotel accommodation with pools & hot tubs including one night in downtown Banff
- Sleigh ride with hot chocolate and snack
- 3 breakfasts
- Luxury coach transportation with videos, games, music and prizes
- Traditional Canadian campfire where you will roast marshmallows and learn how to make "s'mores"
- Friendly Experienced Tour Guide to make sure you have the best trip ever!
- All taxes and park passes
Essential Info: PLEASE NOTE THE ADVERTISED PRICE IS BASED ON AN EARLY BOOKING BONUS VALID FOR ALL BOOKINGS MADE BY NOVEMBER 10, 2016. AFTER THIS DATE THE PRICE WILL INCREASE BY $20.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Swimsuit for heated pools and hot tubs
- WARM clothes including gloves, toque, ski pants and warm jacket - temperatures can actually drop below -15 degrees!
- Passport and second piece of ID to get into the bars
- Good/comfortable & warm walking shoes
- 3 breakfasts are included in the price of the tour.
- For other meals, your tour guide will give you a list with a variety of different dining options that will suit all budgets and meal preferences.
- We highly recommend booking your optional activities in advance, at the time of booking your tour as some activities have limited availability and you will save money if you book in advance
- Clothing rentals and room upgrades MUST be booked in advance
- It is mandatory for first-time skiers / snowboarders to book a lesson
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen (weather) conditions.
- 8:00am- Depart Vancouver from Canada Place (please arrive by 7:45am)
- The fun begins! Your friendly Canadian Tour Guide will start off the tour with introductions and games so you can meet the other passengers. Hear interesting facts about Vancouver as you make your way out of the city and into the mountains!
- Enjoy a number of sights along the way including: the scenic Coquihalla Highway, Bridal Falls, and the Okanagan Valley known as Canada's desert!
- Go on a sleigh ride through beautiful snowy trails to a remote cabin and enjoy hot chocolate and a snack (included)
- Check-in at the beautiful Quaaout Lodge & Spa
- The resort's First Nations Cultural Host will greet the group and take everyone on a tour of the property while telling entertaining stories and legends
- After settling in to your room, option to relax in the hot tub or swim in the indoor pool. Then join your guide for a camp fire and marshmallow roast (weather permitting)!
- Breakfast at your hotel (included)
- Depart the hotel in the morning
- Drive through the beautiful snow-capped peaks of Mount Revelstoke National Park & Glacier National Park
- Visit Roger's Pass National Historic Site
- Explore Lake Louise! Optional ice skating (seasonal)
- Continue your drive to Banff. Once in Banff, enjoy a driving tour of the world famous town
- Check into your hotel in Banff
- Free time to go shopping on Banff Avenue and try one of the many restaurants
- Option to join your guide for a night out dancing! (18+ only with 2 pieces of valid ID)
- Option to go skiing/snowboarding at Lake Louise Mountain or participate in another winter activity like dog sledding or ice walking
- If you are not participating in an activity, sleep in and meet your guide for an extended tour of Banff
- Option to soak in the Banff Hot Springs
- Depart Banff in the afternoon for Golden
- Check into your Golden hotel and enjoy the indoor pool with waterslides and hot tub
- Option to visit the local hot spot for an end of tour party!
- Depart Golden
- Stop at Craigellachie (the last spike of the Canadian Railway)
- Enjoy entertainment, movies and games
- Stop at the Aberdeen Shopping mall for lunch and shopping
- Return to Vancouver at approximately 7:30pm