This is our original and most affordable tour; experience the best of the Rockies in just 4 days for an amazing price! The Rocky Mountains are world renowned for their stunning scenery of emerald glacier lakes, impressive mountain ranges with glaciers and ice fields, and untouched wilderness.
This amazing tour features the following highlights: endless sightseeing opportunities through one of the most beautiful areas of Canada; many chances to see wildlife (deer, elk, bighorn sheep & more!); amazing snow covered mountains & waterfalls; emerald lakes in Lake Louise and the quaint town of Banff. Plus 2 nights of organized Halloween Parties!
Duration: 4 Days, 3 Nights
Meeting/Pickup Location: This tour departs from Canada Place, in front of the Pan Pacific Hotel. between the East and West Convention Cente in downtown Vancouver. The departure location is conveniently located within walking distance of the Waterfront Skytrain station, and close to many downtown hotels. Please arrive at the departure location 15 minutes prior to the departure time of your tour.
- 3 nights accommodation including 2 nights right in the town of Banff!
- Deluxe coach transportation
- Videos, games, music and prizes
- Friendly Canadian tour guide to make sure you have the best trip ever!
- 4 days of sightseeing
- Daily breakfast
- 1 Dinner
- Bowling at High Rollers in Banff
- Corn Maze & hot chocolate
- Halloween Party with VIP entrance at HooDoos
- All taxes and park passes
Essential Info: This tour is actively promoted at ESL schools in Vancouver and therefore has a relatively high number of (international) students in the age of 18-30. During the bus rides the tour guide will organize a number of interactive games and activities to entertain the passengers.
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen (weather) conditions.
- 8:00am – Depart Canada Place, Vancouver (please arrive by 7:30am)
- Enjoy a number of sights, such as: The Fraser Valley & Chilliwack, the “Canadian Desert” (Kamloops), Shuswap lake area and Sicamous
- Visit a Corn Farm and find your way through a Corn Maze with a hot chocolate reward at the end!
- Check-in to the hotel in Revelstoke
- Option to join your guide for a party at the pub
- Depart Revelstoke in the morning
- Visit the Natural Bridge and Emerald Lake
- Visit one the most famous Canadian Lakes – Lake Louise
- Hike to Johnston Canyon (weather permitting)
- Check into your hotel on Banff Avenue
- Join your guide for a special Halloween party – enjoy VIP entrance with your DCT wrist band
- Breakfast in the hotel (included)
- Sightseeing tour in the town of Banff – among the highlights are visits to Banff Ave, Bow Falls and Banff Springs Hotel
- Option to visit Sulphur Mountain Gondola for amazing views and / or Banff Hotpsrings (additional cost)
- Free time to try an optional activity or for shopping on Banff Ave.
- Dinner & bowling party with special DJ's at High Rollers in Banff (included)
- Enjoy Breakfast this morning and depart Banff
- Stop at Roger's Pass
- Visit Craigallechie (last spike of the Canadian Railway
- Return to Vancouver at approximately 7:30pm
ACTIVITY & ATTRACTION OPTIONS
We offer a variety of exciting activity and attraction options at discounted rates. Please refer to our reservation system at the time of booking for up to date prices of all activities and attractions.
Explore Banff with Banff Gondola
Ride to the top of Sulphur Mountain in Banff to experience a bird’s eye view of six mountain ranges. At the Banff Gondola, you’ll see more mountains in a moment than most people see in a lifetime. This exhilarating activity is a definite ‘must-do’ on your trip to the Canadian Rockies.