This tour is the ultimate mountain experience! Stay overnight at three of the famous ski resort towns, Vernon, Banff & Golden and have plenty of time to participate in winter activities and see the most beautiful places in the Rockies. This tour is a Snow lover's Dream and a Sightseer's Paradise!
- Stay overnight in three different ski resort towns: Vernon, Banff and Golden
- Stop at Roger's Pass - one of the great mountain crossings in the province
- Tour through Yoho & Glacier National Parks
- Visit Silver Star Mountain Resort & enjoy FREE Night skiing or snowboarding OR snow tubing & ice skating!! (included)
- Experience the famous Lake Louise - option to go ice skating on Lake Louise (seasonal)
- Option to ski or snowboard for one day at the famous Lake Louise Ski resort
- Enjoy a guided tour of Banff National Park and free time for shopping and sightseeing in the town of Banff
- Dance the night away at one of the many night clubs
- Enjoy a free day to participate in any winter activity such as skiing, snowboarding, dog sledding, snow shoeing and more! (seasonal)
- Enjoy a traditional Canadian campfire and marshmallow roast
Duration: 4 Days, 3 Nights
Meeting/Pickup Location: Canada Place, Vancouver
- 3-nights hotel accommodation in three different ski resort towns: Vernon, Banff and Golden
- FREE Evening Lift Ticket & Equipment Rentals at Silverstar Mountain Resort OR FREE Ice-skating and snow-tubing
- 3 breakfasts
- Deluxe coach transportation, games, entertainment and prizes
- Entrance to the best night clubs and drink specials in the Rockies
- Park passes
- Bonfire & marshmallow roast
Essential Info: WHAT TO BRING
- Swimsuit for heated pools and hot tubs
- WARM clothes including gloves, toque, ski pants and warm jacket - temperatures can actually drop below -15 degrees! If you don't have clothes, you can rent it from us to use for the entire duration of the tour. The price is $40 for jacket & pants, $25 for pants only or jacket only, and $10 for gloves
- 2 pieces of ID to get into the bar (we recommend original passport & credit card / driver's license)
- Good / comfortable & warm walking shoes or boots
- The tour price includes either a lift ticket & equipment rentals OR snow-tubing & ice skating at Silverstar. You must select which option you prefer at the time of booking the tour.
- If you choose the lift ticket and equipment rentals you must also include your shoe size, weight and height.
- If you have never skied / snowboarded before it is mandatory to purchase a lesson for an additional $25.
- We highly recommend booking all other optional activities at the time of booking your tour as we can not guarantee availability and it costs more to book on tour.
Each room has a private bathroom with towels, soap and shampoo. The price is based on quad occupancy, which means 4 people sharing a room with 2 beds. You can upgrade your room type to double occupancy, single occupancy or to have your own bed in a room with three peoples for an additional cost.
3 breakfasts are included in the price of the tour. For other meals, your tour guide will give you a list of many different dining options that will suit all budgets and meal preferences.
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen (weather) conditions.
- 7:15am - Depart Vancouver from Canada Place (please arrive at 7:00am)
- The fun begins! Your friendly and experienced tour guide will start off the tour with introductions and games so you can meet the other passengers.
- Hear interesting facts about Vancouver as you make your way out of the city and into the mountains!
- Check into the hotel in Vernon and make your way to Silver Star Mt Resort for FREE night skiing OR snowboarding OR snowtubing & ice skating
- Upon return to the hotel, join your tour guide at the popular hotel pub or relax in the hotel pool from a day spent outside
- Breakfast in hotel (included)
- After breakfast depart hotel
- Drive through the beautiful snow-capped peaks of Mount Revelstoke National Park & Glacier National Park
- Visit Roger's Pass National Historic Site
- Arrive at the world renowned Lake Louise and visit Chateau Lake Louise with the option to go ice skating, play hockey or go on a sleigh ride! (seasonal)
- Drive to Banff and enjoy a city tour including Banff Springs Hotel, Bow Falls, Surprise Corner, Hoodoos and Banff Ave.
- Check into your centrally located Banff hotel
- Evening - Free time to go shopping on Banff Avenue or join your guide for a night of dancing
- Breakfast in hotel (included)
- 8:00am - Skiers and Snowboarders depart for Lake Louise Mountain Resort. There is also the option for non-skiers to take the Lake Louise Sightseeing Gondola for amazing views of the surrounding mountains.
- For those not skiing/snowboarding, check out of the hotel and join your guide for an extended tour of Banff. You also have the option to participate in another exciting winter activity like dog mushing, snow shoeing, ice walking, snowmobiling, and more!
- Afternoon: depart Banff and make your way to Golden!
- Free time to enjoy the pool with waterslides, hot tub and have dinner
- After dinner ioin your guide for an end of tour party including a campfire & marshmallow roast!
- Depart Golden after breakfast at the hotel
- Stop at Craigellachie (the Last Spike of the Canadian Railway) and learn about its importance in the Canadian history
- Return to Vancouver at approximately 7:30pm