Start the New Year off with a bang on this incredible tour which includes a New Years celebration in the famous town of Banff! Enjoy plenty of time to participate in winter activities and see the most beautiful places in the Rockies. This tour is a snow lover's dream and a sightseer's paradise!
- Stay overnight in Golden, Banff and the Quaaout Resort & Spa
- New Years celebration in Banff with free outdoor entertainment and fireworks
- Visit Lake Louise - option to go ice skating or go on a sleigh ride on Lake Louise (seasonal)
- Option to ski or snowboard for a full day at Lake Louise Mountain
- Enjoy a guided tour of Banff National Park
- Free time for shopping and sightseeing in the town Banff
- Option to go to a New Years Eve party for an additional cost (18+)
- Enjoy a free day to participate in any winter activity such as skiing, snowboarding, dog sledding, snow mobiling, snow shoeing and more!
- Enjoy a traditional Canadian campfire and marshmallow roast at the end of tour party
Duration: 4 Days, 3 Nights
Meeting/Pickup Location: 999 Canada Place Way
- 3 breakfasts included
- Luxury coach transportation, games, entertainment and prizes
- Park passes
- Bonfire & marshmallow roast
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen (weather) conditions.
- 7:15am - Depart Vancouver from Canada Place (please arrive at 7:00am)
- The fun begins! Your friendly Canadian Tour Guide will start off the tour with introductions and games so you can meet the other passengers. Hear interesting facts about Vancouver as you make your way out of the city and into the mountains!
- Enjoy a number of sights along the way including: - the scenic Coquihalla Highway - Bridal Falls - Drive through the Northern part of the Okanagan Valley, Canada's desert!
- Lunch stop
- Stop at Craigallechie and the last Spike
- Drive through the beautiful snow-capped peaks of Mount Revelstoke National Park & Glacier National Park
- Check into your hotel in Golden
- 8:00am - Depart hotel
- Stop at Lake Louise Mountain Resort with the option to ski / board all day
- Visit Chateau Lake Louise with the option to go ice skating and play ice hockey (additional cost)
- Arrive in Banff and enjoy a city tour
- Free time for shopping on Banff Ave
- Check into hotel
- Evening - enjoy all of the New Years festivities on Banff Ave. including free outdoor entertainment and fireworks!
- Breakfast in hotel (included)
- 7:30am - Skiers and Snowboarders depart for Lake Louise Mountain Resort
- 10:00am - For those not skiing/snowboarding, check out of the hotel and join your guide for an extended tour of Banff. You also have the option to participate in another exciting winter activity like dog mushing, snow shoeing, ice walking, snowmobiling, and more!
- 2:30pm - Depart Banff
- Check into the Quaaout Spa & Resort
- Enjoy a guided tour by a First Nations Storyteller
- Campfire and marshmallow roast
- Breakfast in the hotel (included)
- Enjoy a sleigh ride through a magical winter wonderland (included)
- Lunch stop in Kamloops
- Return to Vancouver at approximately 7:30pm