Whistler Opening Weekend Extravaganza - This is the best offer of the year with 2-nights village hotel accommodation 2-day lift tickets and more inclusions. The official Opening Weekend in Whistler features free live entertainment, great parties and more! Don't miss out on this limited-edition tour that is only available one weekend every year!
Enroute to Whistler travel the scenic Sea-to-Sky Highway with stops at Shannon Falls and the Tantalus View Point (weather dependent). Upon arrival in Whistler you will receive a guided tour of Whistler Village. With 3 full days you have plenty of time to go sightseeing, skiing or snowboarding, or join in any of the other exciting activities like snow tubing, dog sledding, or snowmobiling!
Duration: 3 Days, 2 Nights
Meeting/Pickup Location: 999 Canada Place Way in front of the Pan Pacific hotel (in betwee Howe Street and Burrard Street)
- Overnight accommodation at a hotel in Whistler Village
- 2-day Lift Tickets OR 1-day Learn to Ski Package (with lift ticket, full day beginner lesson, and equipment rentals)
- Deluxe coach transportation along the beautiful Sea-to-Sky Highway
- Enroute entertainment with music, games & prizes
- Awesome Tour Guide
- Guided tour of Whistler Village
- VIP bar night
- Great discounts on optional activities
- All taxes
Essential Info: ACTIVITIES
The tour price includes either 2-day lift tickets OR 1-day Learn to Ski / Ride package (including lift ticket, equipment rentals and full day beginner lesson). You must select which option you prefer at the time of booking the tour. If you choose the equipment rentals you must also include your shoe size, weight and height. If you have never skied / snowboarded before it is mandatory to purchase the Learn to Package, you won't regret it!
We highly recommend booking all other optional activities at the time of booking your tour as we can not guarantee availability and it costs more to book on tour.
WHAT TO BRING
Swimsuit for the hot tub
WARM clothes including gloves, toque, ski pants and warm jacket - temperatures can actually drop below -15 degrees! If you don't have clothes, you can rent it from us
2 pieces of ID to get into the bar (we recommend original passport & credit card / driver's license)
Each room has a private bathroom with towels, soap and shampoo. The price is based on quad occupancy, which means 4 people sharing a room with 2 beds. You can upgrade your room type to double occupancy, single occupancy or to have your own bed in a room with three peoples for an additional cost.
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen (weather) conditions.
- 12:15pm: Depart Vancouver (Arrive at Canada Place by 12:00 pm)
- Travel the scenic Sea-to-Sky Highway
- Visit Shannon Falls (weather dependent)
- Join your guide for a tour of Whistler Village and the Olympic points of interest
- Check-in to your hotel
- Evening free at leisure to enjoy the hotel's facilitiies (including the outdoor hot tub)
- Enjoy Whistler's vibrant nightlife
- 8:00am: Meet your guide in the lobby to depart for skiing/boarding
- 3:30pm: Option to meet your guide and friends at the Longhorn Saloon to experience the Apres Ski scene. Receive discounts on drinks with your green tour wrist band
- 9:30pm: Option to meet your tour guide for an amazing VIP nightclub experience!
- Enjoy another full day of skiing or option to participate in other exciting activities
- 4:30pm - Depart Whistler and return to Vancouver at approximately 6:30pm